Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Small Update

As you can see, I changed the template on the page a bit. Just the colors actually; I wanted to brighten things up a bit. If anyone wants to experiment with the templates themselves, go right ahead.

A lot of the people in this area and those areas West of State College are all excited to see the Steelers headed back to the Super Bowl. If you told me that this would be the year they'd make it back, and not last year (when they went 16 - 1 in the regular season), I'd call you crazy. "One For the Thumb!"

I'm still breaking in my new computer. Well, it's not new, exactly, just upgraded. It's still whicked fast.

Finally, you probably didn't notice, Max, but I've given you administrator rights for the blog, just like everyone else has. It's not a big deal, but it's nice to have.

Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home