Sunday, October 02, 2005

Randomness

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while so I'm not going to be too innovative. I just finished my first week at work. The people are pretty sweet and its definitely fun being on the trading floor. Its just brutal getting back into the swing of things when you've been off for a few weeks.

My last week of vacation Adam and I took a rode trip down to Myrtle Beach, we picked up a my good friend(in Maryland) from Cornell, Zennard on the way down . We had pretty awesome weather but there was an influx of old people cause of the off peak time. We played some frisbee on the beach and we laid out for the frisbee in the water several times which was really fun.
I attached some pictures of the beach and the drive down.

Adam and I drove back from Myrtle Beach to Webster in one trip, which was kinda crazy. As we were going north in Pennsylvania(I think we were heading north on Route 15) we started talking and got side tracked. After about an hour I was like Adam, "are you sure where we're going?" and he said, "yeah that Bingo sign looks familiar" (which it did because they were in every town)...anyway I checked the map and we were about 50 miles west of where we wanted to be(mind you its about 12:30am right now) so we take some side roads and pass through these really weird hick Pennsylvania towns(some of which already had xmas lights up!---weird) We got to Webster at like 3:30 am. It was all good fun. Aighty I think I'm going to go watch the niners game. Keep posting! Look forward to hearing what everyone is up to.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Liam said...

where you guys in Myrtle Beach or North Myrtle Beach? That condo looks familiar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home