Wednesday, September 21, 2005

viva le Revolution

I don't know if any of you guys caught wind of this yet, but I figured that, seeing as we all grew up playing Nintendo, Sega, and their offspring, it might interest someone.

Nintendo is launching a new console next year, called the "Revolution." Ever since they announced its name, people have been wondering what would be so revolutionary about it. When it was revealed that the revolution would be the controller, people started to speculate as to what it would look like. Well, the other day, Nintendo finally revealed the controller:

Funky. Apparently, the remote part has an infrared port on the front and has sensors inside that can detect movement. It's also not completely flat, as it has contours on the bottom as well as two other buttons. People's opinions seem to be split over whether or not this is a good thing. I'm not so sure yet.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Deva said...

Yeah I have no clue about the controller. I think it looks retarded but hey I guess they're trying to be innovative. I'm still a fan of the keyboard mouse combo. I do also like the ps2 controller. It just looks weird. I heard it has a gyroscope and stuff as well. Crazy. Remember the two button nintendo controllers..those were the days. Up down up down left right left right ba select start

 

Post a Comment

<< Home