Monday, August 29, 2005

The Blog to end all Blogs

Yeah I agree with Erin and Aaron, Liam sweet idea. Aaron, you will post once a week, none of this turning into once a month. I know there has to be some downtime GS. As Aaron said, I'm actually leaving CSFB(my current work place) and heading downtown to Goldman Sachs doing similar stuff(Fixed Income--which is like making and trading bonds with more math).

I got the pictures that Aaron took, and they were sweet. There were like 8000 pics of Max and Andrea exchanging vows. It was like going through a flip book. I wonder if the person in front of Aaron was like wtf is with all the flashes. Anyway it was awesome seeing all of you. I am heading back to dweebster this coming Monday and am deciding where to go for a vacation...any suggestions? Hope all is well everyone!

PS - Is there a way to like get an email once someone posts?

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Liam said...

I took a look at the options and I didn't see anything that jumped out at me. I know that in some forums you can "subscribe" to a thread and when someone posts you can get an email notificaiton, but I didn't see anything like that for the blog. There was a "site feed" option, but I'm not really sure how that works.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Liam said...

lol, yeah, I think you've monopolized that function, Aaron. I'm not finding an easy way for everyone to get notified.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home